Check in is available Wednesday morning (only) from 6.30am to 7.30am. Vehicle can not be dropped off prior to these times.
In order to book your vehicle you are required to complete and sign the Motorail Booking Form return to Great Trains and complete payment.
The following information is required to place your booking
- Make of vehicle
- Model of vehicle
- Year of vehicle
- Registration number
- Registered state
- Vehicle measurements including height, width, wheel track inner and outer and undercarriage clearance (refer diagram)
- Contact details of person checking in vehicle
- Contact details of person collecting vehicle
A - Vehicle width must not exceed 2.20m, including mirrors
B - Please refer to table below for height specifications
C - Wheel track inner must be greater than 92cm
D - Wheel track outer must not exceed 1.90m
E - Undercarriage clearance height must be greater than 13cm
- Maximum width: 2.2m
- Maximum height: 2.0m (including factory fitted roof racks)
Vehicle types carried
- Campervans and Camper Trailers (subject to approval)
Height / width and wheel track restrictions apply as above
Roof racks, wind deflectors, louvers etc must be removed before loading. The length of any tow bar should be included. Caravans, including pop tops and boats are not able to be conveyed by Motorail. Vehicles must be roadworthy at time of loading and capable of being driven onto carrier.Vehicles need to be collected within one hour of arrival.